Monday, March 12, 2012

A Monday Stroll

It was such a beautiful day! I took the day off from asana since I practiced on Saturday and decided to try the stroller again.
Lennon has been hating the stroller since we got it out last week. I'm not sure if it's timing, the hassle of getting ready or the car seat he sits in, but it hasn't been going well.
Today I waited until he was happy and I dressed him warmly long before the attempt. I put him in the car seat and waited until he settled down there. Then set up the stroller outside. In one fast swoop, I loaded him up and off we went. He fussed on and off for the first 10 minutes but I waited it out and was rewarded. He fell asleep and I got in an hour of walking! Woot! To the bridge and back 4 times!
I don't mind the same scenery. I have sort of strange walking habits anyway. We live in a really rural area and I often walk at night, up and down the driveway, down to the telephone pole and back. Evan calls it "night prowling" but hey, I've got to get it in sometime!
Not tonight though...

No comments:

Post a Comment