Saturday, March 17, 2012

Private Yoga and Babies

A couple times a week I do a private yoga/massage session in the morning for this super nice lady at her house. Friday night she called me and asked if I would bring Lennon along. Her granddaughter offered to mind Lennon while we worked. I wasn't sure how it would go but ended up being pleasantly surprised. I was planning to go in early, come home and then head back in for another yoga/massage session later but we worked it out so that I could take babe in a bit later and do the session then.

Lennon has been doing much better lately with being out and about, and he was on today! I was worried he would fuss during the session and I would be really distracted. No fussing!!!! The granddaughter even took L outside and walked around the yard with him. She moved really slow and was very sweet with him. I was totally at ease and it was great! I think we found a new friend for Lennon while we are at the Shala. Yay! Good Day, Sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment