Sunday, March 11, 2012

Starting...Now

The blog was supposed to start 10 weeks ago.  Ugh...

Admittedly, I've started a blog in the past and wasn't able to keep up with it.  I'm hoping this time is different. My intention is to use this blog to tell stories about my little family and my Ashtanga yoga practice.  I'm not making any promises, but I think it would be great to have a record of these times.




Lennon is now 10 weeks old.  He's an adorable little guy who giggles, drools and yes, sleeps well at night. I think we got pretty lucky with this one. He comes to the studio with us each Sunday for intro classes if we have them and Led Primary series. He's a social little fella and loves to watch classes and welcome students as they arrive for class.

My practice is coming along. I'm not up to full speed yet. More like third gear. In general, I get in 5-6 practice days a week and do one of four sequences: Primary, Splitting up to Kapotasana, Intermediate up to Pincha, or Moon.  Sometimes I even have to practice in two parts, but I'm doing my best to get it done.  Evan has been really supportive and hangs with the little guy so that I can practice. 

I leave you today with a snapshot from our post yoga lunch at La Rancherita.  Yum!

2 comments:

  1. They look as though they are preparing to take off. Superman style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My baby with his baby. How does that happen "so fast"?

    ReplyDelete