Tuesday, May 1, 2012

And Now...

It's a new dawning at the Harris House.  Lennon has decided he now sleeps on his tummy.  And just like that, we have a totally new routine.


It came as a shock, and I freaked out the first evening. I think I check on Lennon every five minutes or so to be sure he was still breathing. I also googled the topic and between check-ins, read thread after thread about when it's ok for babe to sleep in his belly. How anyone every accomplished anything without google, I do not know.

Swaddling is now out, regardless of how much I like the tiny lions on this lovely cotton cloth. Sleeps sacks or gasp... nothing is now in. We rock L down as usual, lat him in the crib when he's asleep and watch as he curls into a little ball and rolls onto his tummy. It's so cute. For now, this is what we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment